Ads 468x60px

mercoledì 30 gennaio 2013

ABC Challenge: D for Diamond Cosmetics Starshine

My choice for letter D of my previous (italian only) ABC Challenge was Diamond Cosmetics Cherry Tobacco. As I wrote in that post, I don't know why I have waited for so long before showing a polish by this brand, I love them! They are cheap, they have a very good quality and some of their shades are beautiful and unique.
Anyway, the polish of the day is Starshine, a deep and dark blue with lighter blue and green shimmer. Two coats in my pics, formula and application were just perfect, it dries fast and has a good longevity too.
I love this polish, quality is really high and the color is simply stunning!
Hope you like it too, thank you for reading and watching and don't forget to take a look at the other entries here below!


Ci volevano le due ABC Challenge per convincermi a tirar fuori i Diamond Cosmetics! Perché? Non saprei. Come ho già scritto quando vi ho mostrato il Cherry Tobacco, amo moltissimo questo brand e mi spiace sia poco considerato, almeno in Italia.
Comunque sia, ecco a voi Starshine, un bel blu scuro dallo shimmer blu chiaro e verde. Coprente in due passate, formula perfetta, asciuga rapidamente e ha una buona durata.
Insomma, uno smalto davvero di qualità, che posso solamente elogiare e che va più ammirato che chiacchierato.
Spero che vi piaccia, qui sotto come al solito troverete le entries delle mie colleghe internazionali, se avete voglia date un occhio perché troverete sicuramente altre meraviglie!



Applicazione / Application
4.5/5
Asciugatura / Drying time
4.5/5
Coprenza / Pigmentation
4.5/5
Durata / Longevity
4.5/5
GIUDIZIO FINALE / OVERALL
4.5/5


42 commenti:

  1. ma c'è un'altra ABC in corso? :D
    ad essere onesta questo colore non mi piace molto, ma io sono più per i chiari/brillanti! :):)
    bacii

    RispondiElimina
  2. Amazing nail polish!!

    I also have a blog:

    http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com.es

    Regards!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow this is gorgeous! I really need to pick up this polish!

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love these dark blue speckled polishes! I have a bunch of them!

    RispondiElimina
  5. I've not tried any diamond polishes, but based on these pix, I'd sure like to.

    Very, very pretty mani, Cristina!!!! Wish I could grow nails like yours. Wow!!!!

    :)

    Lisa

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! :)
      Diamond Cosmetics hasn't launched a new collection since years, but they have beautiful shades in their permanent line. :)

      Elimina
  6. Gorgepus shade, I have to say. I would love to have it in my stash.

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love diamond cosmetic nail polishes! They have quality polishes for a great price and this one is a beauty!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I definitely agree! I wish I had more, but it's not easy to find them in Europe. :)

      Elimina
  8. Very pretty color - looks almost dark teal.

    RispondiElimina
  9. You are making me jealous of all the colors you can get that aren't available here!! This is so pretty!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It was quite difficult to find it, but luckily I have found it on an european on line store, I bought a lot of DC polishes there! ;)

      Elimina
  10. I love blackened blues like this. I'm going to have to hunt down some babies from this brand.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You definitely should, it's a cheap brand but has a good quality, I have seven or eight shades and I love every single of them! :)

      Elimina
  11. Questo smalto è davvero bellissimo!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Lo è! Ancora di più con una luce migliore... Ma sono settimane che qua non si vede. :(

      Elimina
  12. Wow! That is stunning and I really love the shimmer! Good pick for D :))

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! I wish the weather were better, the shimmer is even more beutiful with "powerful" sunlight. :)

      Elimina
  13. Another polish line I have never heard of, very pretty!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I've rarely seen swatches of DC polishes, but I was lucky enough to discover this little gem! :)

      Elimina
  14. Mi ricorda qualcosa che ho, ma non mi sovviene e il display del telefono non mi aiuta la memoria.
    Cmq credo sia superfluo dire xhe mi piace tantissimo.. Quello shimmerino blu <3

    RispondiElimina
  15. Yep I'm a big fan of blue in any shade, so I am loving this color you chose! Awesome mani!

    RispondiElimina
  16. I've never seen this brand before. :( What a pretty shade! I'm a sucker for blues!

    RispondiElimina
  17. Oooooooh what a pretty polish! never heard of this brand so I'm going to check if I can find them here in the Netherlands :D

    RispondiElimina

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti e faccio sempre del mio meglio per rispondere a tutti! Vi chiedo la cortesia di non lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga qualcosa la mia email è a vostra disposizione! :)

Your comments made my day and I always try to reply as much as possible! Please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to visit your website send me an email! :)