Ads 468x60px

mercoledì 22 maggio 2013

ABC Challenge: T for Color Club Tangerine Scream

Hi ladies!
Oh my God, I can't believe we are already to letter T!
Anyway, I'm sooooo happy that here in North Italy the weather is a bit better and I finally can wear a neon polish.
Today I'm going to show you Color Club Tangerine Scream, a stunning orange neon shade from Electro Candy Collection for Summer 2009.
Tangerine Scream also has a gorgeous and unusual (for a neon polish) light shimmer. It dries matte so I applied a top coat for my pics. I did three coats of product for every nail, except for my ring finger where I used one coat of Orly Dayglow and two coats of Tangerine Scream.
This polish is a bit on the sheer side, after three coats my nail line was still a bit visible. But I don't mind, its formula is absolutely perfect, it applies easily and evenly. It also dries quite fast and has a good longevity.
That's all I have for you today, thank you for reading and watching and have a nice evening!

Ciao ragazze!
Mi sembra incredibile di essere già arrivate alla lettera T. Finalmente questa primavera avara di sole ha deciso di concederci qualche giorno di tepore, e ovviamente io mi sono precipitata ad indossare uno smalto neon che non vedevo l'ora di mostrarvi, il Color Club Tangerine Scream (collezione estate 2009 Electro Candy).
Tangerine Scream è un arancio abbagliante con la particolarità di essere anche shimmer. Come tutti i neon asciuga con un finish satin-matte, per cui ho applicato un top coat per le foto. Tre passate per ogni unghia, fuorché sull'anulare, dove ho layerizzato due mani di Tangerine Scream sopra una di Orly Dayglow. Insomma, avrete capito che è un tantinello sheer (controluce si può "apprezzare" la linea dell'unghia laddove non c'è la base bianca). Compensa con una formula fantastica, a dir poco perfetta, un'asciugatura rapida e una durata molto buona.
E anche per oggi è tutto, a presto e buona serata!



Applicazione / Application
5/5
Asciugatura / Drying time
4.5/5
Coprenza / Pigmentation
3/5
Durata / Longevity
4.5/5
GIUDIZIO FINALE / OVERALL
4.25/5


31 commenti:

  1. Che bello che è! *___*

    Questo CELO anche io, unica pazzia Color Club presa alla UPIM di Genova (al prezzo italiano che sai...)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Eh sì, l'italico prezzo spesso e volentieri ti fa passare la fantasia... Ma sì, alla fine l'importante è che tu ne sia entusiasta! :)

      Elimina
  2. Risposte
    1. Lo sto abbinando con magliette rosa fluo, non sto passando inosservata! :D

      Elimina
  3. This is like the perfect orange. So shimmery and bright. Just beautiful

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It really is! I have beautiful orange neons in my stash, but the shimmer on this one is really unique! :)

      Elimina
  4. Questo si che fa pensare all'estate!
    Peccato che al momento qui non sembri neppure primavera...

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. In effetti siamo al 23 maggio e di giornate primaverili come si vede se ne son viste pochissime... :( Che peccato!

      Elimina
  5. I'm with you! Sooo happy the sun is shining and the neons are out!!!!

    That's a gorgeous color, and I love that it's matte. Lotsa options.

    Beautiful, Cristina!

    We've only six more challenges in this series!?! Wow.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I can't wait to wear a lot of holo polishes too! :)
      Only 6 posts left... Can you believe??? I'm a bit sad!

      Elimina
  6. This looks like the perfect summer orange...so pretty!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Uhhh come lo vedrei bene su una mano abbronzata quest'estate!
    Una colorazione veramente interessante

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Purtroppo io e l'abbronzatura siamo su pianeti differenti, sigh sob! Ma non mi arrendo, continuo a mettere smalti neon comunque! :D

      Elimina
  8. What a fabulous orange!! I'm so sad that no one near me sells Color Club.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I can understand... Here in Italy Color Club is HTF and quite expensive too (around 10€ per polish!). Luckily I found this baby last year during Cosmoprof Wordlwide, so I paid only 4€ for it! :)

      Elimina
  9. That orange is HOT! That shimmer really makes it unique.

    RispondiElimina
  10. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^O^ Vade retrooooooooooooooo ^O^


    Mi piace.

    RispondiElimina
  11. I love me some good neons, and this one is BAM amazing! :D

    RispondiElimina
  12. Dal vivo la differenza di colore tra base bianca e no base bianca quant'è? Dalle foto sembra nn esserci!

    RispondiElimina
  13. Beautiful orange! Love that it just has a hint of shimmer.

    RispondiElimina
  14. questo arancione mi stordisce quasi XD
    abbagliante è la definizione giusta!!

    RispondiElimina
  15. Nel periodo in cui ero in fissa coi neon ne ho presi un sacco, ma uno shimmer mi manca proprio!

    RispondiElimina
  16. Wow this is one sexy colour, looks amazing on you!!!! :D

    RispondiElimina
  17. Looks so great on your nails!! I have Tangerine Scream too and it's one of my all time favorite oranges!

    RispondiElimina

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti e faccio sempre del mio meglio per rispondere a tutti! Vi chiedo la cortesia di non lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga qualcosa la mia email è a vostra disposizione! :)

Your comments made my day and I always try to reply as much as possible! Please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to visit your website send me an email! :)